Friday 16 December 2011

Old Work

Here's a few bits and bobs from past design projects.
Thought it's about time you got to see a piece of the action

So these are reversible swimwear pieces.
First I created a print from some of my own photography, then calculated a way to make a kaleidoscope image from the original design.
It was all a bit last minute this project, as I changed my concept a day before the hand in (eeeeeek!!)
Originally I was trying to steer away from designing any form of print, but I just couldn't help myself in the end.
Looking back I think they were quite successful considering the time scale I designed them in
My personal fave is probably the top one. LOVE  those colours.













3 comments:

FRAN said...

Thanks for your comment and visit my blog.

Amazing colours, and concetpion abstract of the flowers.


Un saludo,
Fran.


http://hallamadovalentino.blogspot.com/

Jen Umm said...

this is incred, love the photos
what genius prints! they remind me of alxander mcqueen underwater themed collection
Great post, thanks for sharing!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know!
STYLE DECORUM

Style Servings said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those prints!!!

http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment