Tuesday 13 December 2011

Lab Day

After a very stressful meeting this morning Darren and I practically raced to the print room after realising what little work we had done so far (woopsies)
It had been a vile while since we'd last shown our faces around there and I'd completely forgotten about all the hardcore labour thats involved
Tapping and clicking away at a computer screen is definitely my style you see.
Anyway it turned out to be quite a successful day (apart from burning my pinkie on some kind of acid :( ), I managed to get quite a few samples done, not all of which are that great come to think of it, but i suppose its better than having nothing, right?
I'd love to show you all what I've done so far but I have to be a bit hush hush at the moment.
Dont worry, soon all will be revealed.







A pile of my days work.
Looks like so much more than it actually is ha.









3 comments:

xococo said...

thank you so much for following and leaving a comment!!!!I really really appreciate that!
i'm following your blog now!
ps:looove the prints!this technique is a traditional one?i've never seen something like this before!!great job guys!...www.xo-xococo.blogspot.com

Aida said...

Such cool pics!!

http://placequotehere.blogspot.com

Earth VS Air said...

Thanks so much for your support. We really do appreciate it!
Yes this method is quite an old one, though it is still very popular within the fashion industry today xxx

Post a Comment